These tutorial sessions will cover one or more common topics to be selected as relevant to your point of need. It is aimed at assisting BIM adopters with planning, initiating and managing the transition from CAD to BIM, using either ‘live’ project in hand or generic samples. The topics ranged from preparing for BIM adoption, BIM Execution Plan with their current management framework and workflows (for top executive and project team), to practical guide on BIM tender presentation, project initiation, and converting existing data, drawings and documentations between various software, (for BIM Leads and BIM Modelers). It is applicable to both users of ArchiCAD and Revit, and for multi-disciplines and specialist works.
- BIM Adoption and fund application | overview of key resources needed for BIM capability set up, and various funding schemes available including the BCA BIM Capability funds for project team
- Prepare BIM Execution Plan | detailing project resources, mapping workflow for multi disciplines and setting schedules, milestones for Model Coordination Reviews and other BIM deliverables
- Initiate BIM Design Models | guide on preparing Setting Out Model, Coordination Reports, preparing for BIM e-Submissions and Tender Models for handover
- Prepare BIM Tender Presentation | guide on key requirements and deliverables
- Initiate BIM Models for Construction | detailing various Services Models and As built Models for various discipline and Model Coordination Reports
Who Should Attend
Executives, Project Managers, BIM Lead, BIM Modelers, CAD Drafters, Designers, and anyone involved in the implementation of BIM for tenders, design, project management and construction.
Trainer | Certified Trainer with over 5 years of work and training experience in the AEC sector
Course Duration | 3 Hours
Class size | minimum 3
Teaching Mode | Group tutorial with discussion, instruction and demo
Materials | Latest software version on individual Laptop, e-Manual provided
Regular Fee | $150 per Pax
Please contact us at 98530800 for corporate/ group rates